ALFI brand AB507 White 20" Single Bowl Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink: The quality of the finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on the sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high-pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Can be installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut-outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely it's own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Wall Thickness: 7/8"
- 2 3/8" Rear Center drain.
- Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- It is required to support the sink from beneath regardless of how it is installed. This ensures that the entire weight of the sink is properly supported.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||42 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
|Drain Size:||2 3/8"
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Harmonized System Code:||6910.10.0030|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||18.75" x 14.85" x 7"|
|Installation Hardware Included?:||No|
|NSF ANSI61 Certified?:||No|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||15.6"|
|Item Weight:||39.7 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||19.5"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||20"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
|Overall Dimensions:||19.5" x 15.6" x 8"|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10-year warranty against fading/staining of the glaze.
ALFI brand Warranty Details (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)