FREE Ground Shipping on every product over $75 within the 48 contiguous US States (some exceptions apply for a handful of isolated locations). Ground shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, territories, P. O. boxes, and military addresses. Please contact us for shipping quotes.
Flat Rate Shipping Fee of $6.99 for products under $75.
If the product is in stock, please allow 1-3 business days for processing and another 2-14 business days (estimated) for delivery, based on location.
Some farmhouse sinks have a lead time of 4 weeks for shipment. Please contact us to check availability if you need it immediately.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be processed.
- If the product is in stock, it is shipped as soon as possible. All deliveries for in-stock products are made within 2-14 business days (estimated), based on location.
- As soon as your order has been shipped, we will send your tracking information to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 10 business days of your order, feel free to contact us.
- Packages are delivered via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- FedEx and USPS may deliver on Saturdays.
- Free ground shipping may not be available to Alaska and Hawaii or to P. O. Boxes or Military Addresses (please contact us to verify).
- Please review the inspection guidelines for ground shipping when accepting delivery.
- Large and heavy products ship LTL freight on a pallet
- We will inform you if your item ships freight. If you were not notified, your order will ship using ground shipping.
- We offer free freight shipping within the 48 contiguous US States
- If the product is in stock, expected delivery is typically within 7-10 business days
- The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery time.
- Someone will need to be available for delivery.
- The driver will place the package curbside at the end of your driveway.
- Please contact us for LTL and other special delivery instructions or requests.
- Please review the inspection guidelines for freight shipping when accepting delivery.
Shipping to Canada
Live in Canada? Please contact our concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be glad to help you.
- Canadian customs authorities will bill you for duty and tax of all imports. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or free replacements for items that were seized by customs and not returned to us. You are responsible for all taxes, customs regulations and duties imposed.
- Shipping outside the United States is not free. Prices are based on size, weight, value and shipping destination.
- Prepayment by credit card is required for all costs related to international delivery.