FREE Ground Shipping on every product over $75 within the 48 contiguous US States (some exceptions apply for a handful of isolated locations). Ground shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, territories, P. O. boxes, and military addresses. Please contact us for shipping quotes.
Flat Rate Shipping Fee of $6.99 for products under $75.
If the product is in stock, please allow 1-3 business days for processing and another 2-14 business days (estimated) for delivery, based on location.
Some farmhouse sinks have a lead time of 4 weeks for shipment. Please contact us to check availability if you need it immediately.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be processed.
- If the product is in stock, it is shipped as soon as possible. All deliveries for in-stock products are made within 2-14 business days (estimated), based on location.
- As soon as your order has been shipped, we will send your tracking information to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 10 business days of your order, feel free to contact us.
- Packages are delivered via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- FedEx and USPS may deliver on Saturdays.
- Free ground shipping may not be available to Alaska and Hawaii or to P. O. Boxes or Military Addresses (please contact us to verify).
- Please review the inspection guidelines for ground shipping when accepting delivery.
- Large and heavy products ship LTL freight on a pallet
- We will inform you if your item ships freight. If you were not notified, your order will ship using ground shipping.
- We offer free freight shipping within the 48 contiguous US States
- If the product is in stock, expected delivery is typically within 7-10 business days
- The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery time.
- Someone will need to be available for delivery.
- The driver will place the package curbside at the end of your driveway.
- Please contact us for LTL and other special delivery instructions or requests.
- Please review the inspection guidelines for freight shipping when accepting delivery.