Crestwood 27" Fireclay Farmhouse Sink, Charcoal, CW-MOD-27-CHARCOAL
More About Crestwood Fireclay Sinks
Crestwood artisan crafted fireclay sinks are an exquisite blend of durability and versatility drawing upon knowledge and techniques that have been passed down through the generations. Fireclay is a unique form of ceramic which uses a specialized high temperature firing process to fuse the glaze to the clay vastly improving the strength and integrity of the material providing superb resistance to staining and chipping. The result is a highly durable sink with a luxurious appearance that perfectly compliments both traditional and modern kitchens.
- More durable than ceramic porcelain sinks
- Non-porous and highly stain/scratch resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant surface
- The smooth apron front delivers a timeless look and is finished on all four sides
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening
- Protective sink grids and strainers sold separately
Due to the manufacturing process for fireclay sinks, dimensions may vary and are subject to change. We recommend waiting until receiving the sink to fabricate any cabinetry and countertops.
Crestwood Sinks Comply With The Following Plumbing Code Standards
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- International Residential Code (IRC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) (2012 and 2009)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (2010 and 2005)
Please see our color disclaimer.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
- Crestwood CW-GRID-27 Grid for Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks CW-MOD-27-WHITE, CW-MOD-27-CHARCOAL
|Box Weight:||94 lbs|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||19"|
|Item Weight:||91 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||27"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
1 year limited warranty
Crestwood Warranty Details (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
Crestwood Product Care (PDF)