ALFI brand AB3321 33" Double Bowl Bamboo Kitchen Farmhouse Sink
Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. This is the perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design - allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
- Solid bamboo construction provides the strength and durability you come to expect from a material that is stronger than steel.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick.
- Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Bamboo is a natural wood product and actual colors may vary from light to dark through out the sink.
- Daily cleaning may be done with mild dish washing soap. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
- Please note this sink should not be used for soaking dishes and should be wiped down after every use. You can apply a Polyurethane Wood Sealer once a year to ensure the sinks waterproof durability.
- The bottom of the sink is flat and is not slopped towards the drain; therefore it is recommended that you wipe down any remaining water.
- As this is a very high maintenance sink, it is not recommended for use in a high traffic kitchen.
- Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads such as steel wool. Do not use bleach commercial alkalis such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||55 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Bowl Style:||90 Degree|
|Bowl Type:||Double Bowl|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. More Details (PDF)