Bocchi Nuova 34" Fireclay Retrofit Drop-In Farmhouse Sink with Accessories, 50/50 Double Bowl, Black, 1501-005-0127
BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances has now returned to your kitchen. With the firing in our kilns up to 2000F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Exclusive high pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction
- Includes (2) chrome strainers and (2) removable, stainless steel bottom grids specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink
- Apron front with drop-in setting specially designed to hide rough cuts - fits most standard cabinetry or retrofitted to existing standard cabinetry
- Apron Height: 8-inch
- 50/50 Double bowl with low divide - Sinks are pre-drilled for a 3-hole faucet; 1 or 2-hole faucets installations will require a cover plate
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal - Flange extension not needed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The base of the sink is sloped about 2 degrees so the water flows towards the drain hole
- Recommended minimum base cabinet size is 36"
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||95 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||Turkey|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Basket Strainer Included?:||Yes|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||24"|
|Item Weight:||85.87 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||34"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||36"|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||3|
Bocchi Warranty Details (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
Bocchi Product Care (PDF)