BOCCHI Contempo 33" Fireclay Workstation Farmhouse Sink with Accessories, White, 1504-001-0120
BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances has now returned to your kitchen. With the firing in our kilns up to 2000F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Exclusive high-pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction with workstation ledge and accessories
- Includes chrome strainer, wooden cutting board, extra deep colander, roller mat, and removable, stainless steel bottom grid specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink.
- Optional Accessories (sold separately): 2310 0005 Colander Tray, 2310 0006 Expandable Colander, 2320 0009 Prep Board w/ knife slots and colanders, 2320 0011 Prep Board w/ 3 round bowls, 2320 0013 Prep Board w/ 3 rectangular bowls, 2320 0015 Prep Board w/ large mixing bowl and colander, 1220 0XX Luxury Drain Cover; (Comes standard with 2320 0001 cutting board, 2310 0003 colanders, 2350 0001 roller mat)
- Distinctive Farmhouse Apron front installation with reversible application - the sink is finished on all four sides
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching, and cracking; heat resistant up to 2000⁰F
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate garbage disposal - Flange extension is not needed
- Requires a minimum 36-in. wide base cabinet for apron-front sinks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||123.00 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||Turkey|
|Basket Strainer Included?:||Yes|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||19"|
|Item Weight:||112.34 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||33"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||36"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
BOCCHI Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
BOCCHI Product Care (PDF)