ALFI brand AB3018HS-B 30 inch Biscuit Reversible Smooth / Fluted Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
This 30 inch ALFI brand fireclay sink in biscuit is designed to offer the traditional popular look of a farm sink with a touch of contemporary flair. Made of the highest quality extra thick solid fireclay and a creamy off-white color for aesthetics and durability. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
- This sink is constructed of high-grade fireclay material, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, and scratches.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy. Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC.
- Reversible: smooth panel front apron on one side and fluted front apron on the opposite side.
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cutouts. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Exterior Dimensions: 29 7/8" x 18 1/8" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size: 27 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 1/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" center drain. compatible with a garbage disposal.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||84 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Bowl Type:||Single Bowl|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||30|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze. More Details (PDF)