Rene 33" Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink, 16 Gauge, R1-3001-16
No longer constructed solely of porcelain, this apron, or farmhouse, style sink is a premier example of modern metal, stainless steel, used in a nostalgic design. The R1-3001-16 is constructed from a single sheet of the highest-quality 304 steel.
Overall it measures 32 3/4" x 20" x 10", with a brawny 16-gauge thickness and a single-bowl format. It will not rust or stain, features an alluring brushed satin finish, is insulated, quiet, and guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty. Template and mounting hardware are included.
To protect the sink surface from scratches or dents, one superior-quality, custom-fitted, stainless steel grid is included. Its removable rubber feet raise it slightly above the bottom of the sink.
The included basket strainer is capable of holding much more waste than common models. Its roomy interior is perforated and can be removed with its own handle.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- SENTIMENTAL STYLING The bold, apron fashion is a nostalgic, yet modern, focal point of the kitchen
- UNCOMMON STABILITY 16-gauge, 304-grade, stainless steel 25% heavier than the industry norm
- QUIET & DRY UTILIZATION Pads diminish noise, sprayed-on coating creates a moisture barrier
- SMART DESIGN Subtle furrows channel water toward drain
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE Simple to care for with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- SUPPORTIVE EXTRAS Basket strainer, stainless steel grid, and fitted cutting board
|Box Weight:||34.1 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||20.625"|
|Item Weight:||32.1 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||32.75"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
Rene Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
Rene Product Care (PDF)