Rene 24" Fireclay Farmhouse Sink, White, R10-3004-ST-B
This beautiful white glazed fireclay sink is made to be durable and elegant for generations to come. The R10-3004 Fireclay sink is fired at over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, creating a product that will not chip or scratch, and is stain and heat resistant. With overall measurements of 23 7/8" x 18 7/8" x 10 1/8" and no divider, this single bowl sink provides an ample amount of workspace. This timeless, ceramic apron front will not disappoint on beauty, nor on function, as it is built to last a lifetime.
For added elegance and character, this sink is reversible and can have a smooth traditional front or a stylish fluted front. To protect the sink surface from scratches or dents, one superior-quality, custom-fitted stainless steel grid is included. Its removable rubber feet raise it slightly above the bottom of the sink. The included basket strainer is capable of holding much more waste than common models. Its roomy interior is perforated and can be removed with its own handle.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- TRADITIONAL FARMHOUSE FLAIR Classic apron front style in a crisp, clean white
- STUNNING CERAMIC GLAZE Extraordinary smooth, glossy surface has a modern yet refined appeal, and its maintenance is easy to uphold
- REVITALIZING REVERSIBLE DESIGN Choose to install it with a sleek smooth front or the trendsetting fluted design
- GUARANTEED EXCEPTIONALISM Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- EVERLASTING FINISH Incredibly durable; scratch, chip, crack, heat, and stain resistant
- SUPPORTIVE EXTRAS Basket strainer and stainless steel grid
|Box Weight:||96.75 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||United Arab Emirates|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18.125"|
|Item Weight:||77.5 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||23.875"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
Rene Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
Rene Product Care (PDF)