Nantucket Sinks Cape 30" Fireclay Workstation Farmhouse Sink with Accessories, White, T-PS30W
Nantucket Sinks' T-PS30W is a 30-inch workstation farmhouse fireclay sink. The included accessories feature a bottom grid, wood cutting board and basket strainer drain. The cutting board handily fits onto the interior ledge of the sink to make tasks more efficient and clear your counterspace for other things! Features an offset drain which can be installed to your preferred side as sink is finished on all sides. Sides of sink have a slight taper from top to bottom and the basin is sloped for superior drainage. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Apron Height is 10 inches. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Apron style base cabinet required to support this sink. *A note about fireclay: small cracks will appear on the unglazed underside of the sink, these are cosmetic only and have no impact on the performance of the sink.
Our Cape Collection of fireclay sinks embodies the relaxed feel of a Cape Cod vacation. With its inherent qualities of stain and scratch resistance and glazed surface its an easy choice for easy maintenance. Open your home to beautiful design and cottage style with a fireclay sink from the Cape Collection.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Exterior Dimensions: 30" x 19" x 10" - nominal
- Reversible - side drain can be placed on either side
- Included cutting board that spans the sink opening to rest on interior ledge
- Included bottom grid will help prevent chips from dropped pots or pans while also allowing water to flow to the drain
- Glazed surface is non-porous hygienic and scratch resistant
- Fireclay is naturally sound absorbing and quiet requiring no pads
- Sloped basin to help with superior drainage
- Basket strainer drain included
- Drain: 3.5" Standard opening. Bottom thickness may require extended flange/ferrule
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||116 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||Turkey|
|Drain Placement:||Offset Center|
|Finish:||Porcelain Enamel Glaze|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||28.5" x 16.125"|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||19"|
|Item Weight:||108 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||30"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Overall Dimensions:||30" x 19" x 10"|
|Prop 65 Chemicals:||Lead, Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Nickel Compounds|
|Required Assembly:||Professional installation recommended|
Nantucket Sinks Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
Nantucket Sinks Product Care (PDF)