At The Sink Boutique, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and our customer service. We do our best to get you the right product in pristine condition and are available to assist you in the event of returns, exchanges, cancellations, missing parts or damages.
Please review the guidelines below to determine the returns processes relating to your circumstance.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or clarifications!
- Must be requested within 14 days from the day of delivery with the exception of "All Stone Group" sinks which must be requested within 10 days of delivery. Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Buyer pays return shipping cost.
- 25% restocking fees OR if item was shipped as part of free shipping promotion, initial shipping charges will be deducted from refund (whichever is lower).
- Rohl - 30% restocking fees + original freight shipping of $200
- Returns must include an RMA# (provided by us)
- Products must be shipped back to us, traceable and insured (tracking must be shared with us for a refund).
- The item must be new, unused, unassembled, and in original packaging
- Items cannot be returned based on the color. Please make sure to read our color disclaimer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way. Please insure your return.
- Refund will be processed as soon as the item is received and verified in the warehouse
- To start a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchanges will be treated as a standard return (see above)
- A new order can be placed for another product.
- Can take up to 24 hours to confirm a cancellation
- Full refund only if the product has not been processed by the manufacturer for shipment.
- If the product has shipped or processed by the manufacturer, cancellations will be treated as a standard return (see above)
Damages and Defects
Despite all our best efforts, sometimes your shipment may arrive damaged. In case of damages, don't worry, as long as you follow these simple steps we guarantee to send you a replacement and take care of any shipping costs. In addition, you will have our excellent customer service available at your fingertips to handle your case.
Follow the inspection guidelines based on how your order was shipped
Contact us within 24 hours of delivery
Please Note: We can only take responsibility if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and the inspection guidelines are followed
If your product arrives without any visible damage but does not function properly, it may be due to a defect on the manufacturer’s end, which is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Our customer service team will be happy to guide you through the warranty process.
- Due to the organic nature of these hand finished products, minor imperfections (such as little bubbles, dimples, small divets, etc.) may appear. These are not defects and do not affect the functionality of the sink. It's what makes each sink uniquely its own. Unfortunately, we will not be able to replace or discount products with minor imperfections.
- The unfinished underside of any ceramic-based products (fireclay, granite, porcelain, etc) will have minor surface deformities, odd patches and surface scratches/cracks from any manufacturer because they are unfinished due to being under the counter. This is normal and will not affect the integrity of the item. Contact us or feel free to email pictures if you would like us to review your ordered item(s).
If you cannot find an item that was recorded as delivered, please notify us promptly within 24 hours. We’ll work to help you get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, however, we cannot issue any refunds or replacements for an order that the delivery company recorded as delivered, even if it was lost or stolen after delivery. If you would like a signature to be required upon delivery, kindly request that at the time you place your order.
- Final sale products are not eligible for returns or exchanges
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged