ALFI brand AB5123-W White 32" Short Wall Double Bowl Lip Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
- Bottom Width : 30 1/2" Top Width : 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thickness: 3/4"Non-Reversible.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high-pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chips.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350' F hot.
- Bowl Dimensions 14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4". Each bowl is equal in size.
- 1 3/4" Lip surrounding the top edge on all 3 sides.
- Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Now you can enjoy the benefits of a double bowl sink and still be able to store large pans completely in the sink without the handle sticking out.
|Box Weight:||71 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
|Bowl Type:||Double Bowl|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||32|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze. More Details (PDF)