ALFI brand AB512-B Biscuit 32" Double Bowl Lip Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with 1 3/4" Lip
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
- Bottom Width: 30 1/2" Top Width : 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Non Reversible
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Bowl Dimensions 14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Each bowl is equal in size.
- Double bowl sink, giving you the flexibility to be able to soak dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- 1 3/4" Lip surrounding the top edge on all 3 sides.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||74 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
|Bowl Type:||Double Bowl|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||32|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze. More Details (PDF)