ALFI brand 36" Fireclay Farmhouse Sink with Accessories, White, ABFC3620S-W
This 36" ALFI brand fireclay farm sink is a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist featuring extra thin walls and a curved front apron. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink: -The quality of the finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on this sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Features a front apron that elegantly curves out which offers a stylish fresh look while also giving you a bit more working space.
- Includes a 304 grade stainless steel grid to protect the bottom of your sink bowl. Stands on durable black plastic feet raised about half an inch.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The walls taper from top to bottom so the top thickness is 15mm and the bottom is 20mm.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop lower than top edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop even with sink)
- Standard 3 ½” center drain and can be used with a garbage disposal.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection.
- It is required to support the sink from beneath. You can use the undermount installation kit (Model #: ABUMSB) to the inner side walls of your cabinet. We then recommend putting plywood on the rods to create a large smooth flat surface. Drill the necessary drain holes. If you did not purchase the kit you will need to create a custom support using 2x4's.
- These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots, pans, knifes, etc.
- BASE CABINET: Recommended Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 36"
- CUSTOM INSTALLATION: No cut-out template is provided, please use the actual sink for determining the final cabinet and countertop dimensions.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||94.8 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Harmonized System Code:||6910.10.0030|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||34.63" x 18" x 9"|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||20"|
|Item Weight:||83.8 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||36"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||36"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
|Overall Dimensions:||36" x 20" x 10"|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
ALFI brand Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)
- ABST35-BSS, ABFC2420-W