ALFI brand 36" Fireclay Farmhouse Sink, White, ABF3618-W
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink: -The quality of the finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on this sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Please see our color disclaimer.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Featuring an ultra-thin wall design which is only 3/4" thick. Offering a sleek modern farm sink look.
- Heat resistant up to 350 F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350 F hot.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high-pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop lower than the top edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop even with sink)
- Standard 3" center drain and can be used with a garbage disposal.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut-outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- It is required to support the sink from beneath. You can use the undermount installation kit (Model #: ABUMSB) to the inner sidewalls of your cabinet. We then recommend putting plywood on the rods to create a large smooth flat surface. Drill the necessary drain holes. If you did not purchase the kit you will need to create a custom support using 2x4's.
- These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots, pans, knives, etc.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
- ABDM1813, AB3618HS, AB536
|Box Weight:||99 lb(s)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Harmonized System Code:||6910.10.0030|
|Installation Hardware Included?:||No|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18"|
|Item Weight:||86 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||36"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||36"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
|Overall Dimensions:||36" x 18" x 10"|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10-year warranty against fading/staining of the glaze.
ALFI brand Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)