ALFI Black 34" Undermount Double Bowl Granite Composite Kitchen Sink, AB3420UM-BLA
ALFI brand Granite Composite Kitchen Sinks are a great choice for any kitchen remodel. Durable material and a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors provide you with a unique and long lasting sink that is sure to make cooking more enjoyable. Modern design and smooth surfaces create a flawless look for years to come.
Granite Composite sinks are well-regarded in industry circles for their extremely strong resistance to heat, scratches, dents, chips and being entirely nonporous! As a bonus, they do not need to be sealed or resealed and come at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end sinks of this nature.
- This AB3420UM uniquely combines a very high-end look and long-term durability with low maintenance at an incredible value
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Exterior Dimensions : 33 7/8" x 17 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Inner Bowl Sizes : 14 7/8" x 15 3/4" x 7 3/4", 14 7/8" x 15 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- Includes undermount installation hardware
- Withstands severe thermal shocks and very high temperatures without being damaged
- Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST55
- Recommended counter top cut out hole of 31" x 15 3/4" with a 1/4" corner radius.
- ALFI Stainless Steel 3 1/2" Basket Strainer Drain, ABST35
- Whitehaus 3 1/2" Waste Disposer Trim with Basket Strainer, WH200
- ALFI 18" x 13" Modern Stainless Steel Drain Mat for Kitchen, ABDM1813
- ALFI Polyethylene Cutting Board for AB3020,AB2420,AB3420 Granite Sinks, AB10PCB
- ALFI Wood Cutting Board for AB3020, AB2420, AB3420 Granite Sinks, AB15WCB
|Box Weight:||39 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Drain Placement:||Offset Center|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||Bowl 1: 17.875" x 15.75", Bowl 2: 17.875" x 15.75"|
|Installation Type:||Under Mount|
|NSF ANSI61 Certified?:||No|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||17.75"|
|Item Weight:||26 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||33.88"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||34"|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Overall Dimensions:||33.88 x 17.75 x 8.25|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
Warranty Details (PDF)
Product Care (PDF)