ALFI AB3318HS-W 33" White Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Single Bowl, Reversible
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a stylish modern twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink: The Quality of the Finish: The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sink's glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on the sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely affect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- This sink is constructed of high-grade fireclay material, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches,
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy. Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC.
- Reversible: smooth panel front apron on one side and fluted front apron on the opposite side.
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cutouts. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Exterior Dimensions: 33.125" x 18.125" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size: 30.25" x 15.375" x 9"
- Standard 3 1/2" center drain compatible with a garbage disposal.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||81 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Harmonized System Code:||6910.10.0030|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||30.25" x 15.375" x 9"|
|Installation Hardware Included?:||No|
|NSF ANSI61 Certified?:||No|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18.125"|
|Item Weight:||76 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||33.125"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
|Overall Dimensions:||33.125" x 18.125" x 10"|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
ALFI brand Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)