Rohl Shaws 30" Fireclay Single Bowl Thick Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink, Parchment, RC3018PCT
ROHL fireclay sinks deliver exceptional aesthetics, performance, and durability for the discerning home chef. Shaws Original fireclay kitchen sinks are authentically crafted in Lancashire, England.
Traditionally handcrafted with great skill, care, and pride, with a fused glazing fired at precisely 2,264 deg Fahrenheit, ROHL fireclay sinks help protect the environment. They offer enduring quality and timeless beauty for luxury kitchens.
In 1897, the apron front sink was introduced by Shaws of Lancashire, England. Today, every Shaws Original Fireclay Sink is still hand poured, shaped, and stamped with the name of the very artisan who crafted it. Taking over three weeks to create, more clay, more glaze, more heat, and more care breathe character into products made by real people. Every Shaws sink is unique and designed to last a lifetime.
From country cottages to modern farmhouses to contemporary lofts: whatever your design vision, theres a timeless beauty that a Shaws kitchen sink adds to the most intimate of spaces. With styles that span genres as well as generations, each collection is inspired by our rich archives and reimagined for 21st-centuryliving. And, every heavy-duty kitchen sink features Shaws handmade attention-to-detail, using our centuries old and centuries-perfected fireclay process. This results in sinks that are inherently designed for maximum heat, impact and stain resistance. Enhancing the practicality is a rich, lustrous double glaze process that finishes each bowl, including vessel, apron-front and undermount options.
- Shaws Original Lancaster Single Bowl Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste
- Offset drain placement
- Sink measures 30" x 18"
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain opening
- Due to 2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- Weight 161 lbs.
- We receive 80-90% of sinks with the drain on the left and the badge on the back. Right-hand drain sinks are sent out randomly
- Includes Shaws blue badge
- 33" minimum cabinet size
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- For matching wire sink grid, order WSG3018.
- Note: Due to sink thickness, ISE-type Disposal with Extended Flange #ISE10082 or ROHL 733/735 Basket Strainer is recommended.
- Recyclable. Environmentally Friendly. Lead-Free.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||161 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Great Britain|
|Drain Placement:||Offset Center|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||15.25" L x 26.75" W x 8.5" H|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18"|
|Item Weight:||161 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||30"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
1-year Limited Warranty, 10-years Limited Warranty on fading/staining
Warranty Details (PDF)
Specifications Sheet and Installation Instructions (PDF)