Rohl Shaws 30" Fireclay Single Bowl Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink, White, RC3017WH
ROHL fireclay sinks deliver exceptional aesthetics, performance, and durability for the discerning home chef. Shaws Original fireclay kitchen sinks are authentically crafted in Lancashire, England.
Traditionally handcrafted with great skill, care, and pride, with a fused glazing fired at precisely 2,264 deg Fahrenheit, ROHL fireclay sinks help protect the environment. They offer enduring quality and timeless beauty for luxury kitchens.
In 1897, the apron front sink was introduced by Shaws of Lancashire, England. Today, every Shaws Original Fireclay Sink is still hand poured, shaped, and stamped with the name of the very artisan who crafted it. Taking over three weeks to create, more clay, more glaze, more heat, and more care breathe character into products made by real people. Every Shaws sink is unique and designed to last a lifetime.
The Shaws Egerton Fireclay Sink takes the apron front aesthetic to yet another level, adding a decorative inset framework to the sink’s front panel. Consider it the equivalent of crown moulding for the ceiling, but for the kitchen’s most hard-working space
- Shaws Original Egerton Casement Edge Front Single Bowl Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- Unique casement edge front with a 3-sided beveled frame
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain opening (centered)
- 10 7/64" overall depth outside
- 8 13/16" inside internal depth
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- No template available, no overflow
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste
- Sink measures 30 7/16" x 18 7/16"
- Due to 2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- Weight 161 lbs.
- Includes Shaws blue badge
- 33" minimum cabinet size
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- For matching wire sink grid, order WSG3017.
- Note: Due to sink thickness, ISE-type Disposal with Extended Flange #ISE10082 or ROHL 733/735 Basket Strainer is recommended.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||161 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Great Britain|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||15.56" L x 27.56" W x 8.81" H|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18.44"|
|Item Weight:||161 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||30.44"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
1-year Limited Warranty, 10-years Limited Warranty on fading/staining
Warranty Details (PDF)
Specifications Sheet and Installation Instructions (PDF)