Ruvati 30 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - Biscuit - RVL2100BS
The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati's fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy. The clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack. Ruvati is one of the few manufacturers to source their fireclay sinks from Italy, one of the few regions in the world that produces true fireclay. Alternative ceramic sinks from competitors, sourced from other regions of the world such as Asia and Middle East, may look similar to fireclay, but are not anywhere close to the strength and durability offered by true Italian fireclay sinks. This Fiamma sink comes in a large size of 30" wide by 20" front-to-back giving you ample sink space. The 9" internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. Another unique feature of the sink is the reversible design. One side is a smooth flat finish and the other side has a decorative fluted design. Based on your design preference you can choose to install the sink either way. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati's Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless farmhouse classic to the modern American kitchen.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- Made in ITALY - each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Constructed of true fireclay - a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- Enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay in a proprietary process making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- Reversible: One side is smooth and flat, and the other side has a decorative fluted design, so you can decide how you want to install based on your preference
- Large bowl design: 30-inch wide and 20-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1" thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 30" (wide) x 20" (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 28" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back) x 9" (internal bowl depth)
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size (recommended): 33-inch
- Color / Finish: Biscuit
- Included in box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Item Length (Front to Back):||20"|
|Item Weight:||110 lb(s)|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||30"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|