ALFI brand AB537-B Biscuit 32" Fluted Apron Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist using slightly thinner walls and sharper radius edges. This double bowl style offers a beautiful thinly fluted front apron design with a decorative top lip.
- Bottom Width : 32 1/2" Top Width : 32 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- Bowl Dimensions 15 1/8" x 18 1/8" x 9 1/8"
- Non Reversible
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Box Weight:||106 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
|Bowl Type:||Double Bowl|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||2|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze. More Details (PDF)