ALFI brand AB1818C 17" White Fireclay Undermount D-Shaped Kitchen Sink
This 18ALFI brand square undermount fireclay prep sink is designed as the perfect side sink to compliment the fireclay farm sinks. It is made of the same high quality durable fireclay and will have the exact same white color. Now you can enjoy the many benefits of a fireclay sink also as your secondary sink.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials, are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Please see our color disclaimer.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- For Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink) installation only.
- Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclaymaterialusing high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resiliencetoacids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- It is required to support the sink from beneath regardless of how it is installed. This ensures that the entire weight of the sink is properly supported.
- ABST35, ABDM1813, AB2417C,
|Box Weight:||34 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Harmonized System Code:||6910.10.0030|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||16.875" x 16.875" x 8"|
|Installation Type:||Under Mount|
|Installation Hardware Included?:||No|
|NSF ANSI61 Certified?:||No|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||17.625"|
|Item Weight:||31.5 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||17.625"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||17"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||0|
|Overall Dimensions:||17.625" x 17.625" x 8.625"|
|Ship Method:||Small Parcel|
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
ALFI brand Warranty Details (PDF)
Product Specifications (PDF)