36" Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink by Crestwood, Reversible, White, CW-7136-W
Crestwood artisan crafted fireclay sinks are an exquisite blend of durability and versatility drawing upon knowledge and techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
Fireclay is a unique form of ceramic which uses a specialized high-temperature firing process to fuse the glaze to the clay vastly improving the strength and integrity of the material providing superb resistance to staining and chipping. The result is a highly durable sink with a luxurious appearance that perfectly compliments both traditional and modern kitchens.
- More durable than ceramic porcelain sinks
- Non-porous and highly stain/scratch resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant surface
- Sink Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
Reversible design offers the choice of smooth or fluted apron front at the time of installation
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening
- Protective sink grids and strainers sold separately.
- Crestwood Sinks Comply With The Following Plumbing Code Standards:
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- International Residential Code (IRC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) (2012 and 2009)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (2010 and 2005)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the manufacturing process for fireclay sinks, dimensions may vary slightly and are subject to change. We recommend waiting until receiving the sink to fabricate any cabinetry and countertops.
|Box Weight:||123 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||United Arab Emirates|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||18"|
|Item Weight:||113.2 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||36"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
1-year limited warranty Warranty Details (PDF)