The Copper Factory 32" Single Bowl Farmhouse Apron Sink, CF165AN (FINAL SALE)
The Copper Factory brings the rich tradition of copper to homes across the country and beyond with a comprehensive line of handcrafted kitchen sinks. Starting with native copper, experienced craftsmen hand hammer or sand cast each piece to create durable, hygienic and above all, attractive product offerings that suit a variety of lifestyles.
*Note that all final sale products are not eligible for returns, exchanges or credits under any circumstances.
- Hand-Hammered Copper
- Antique Copper Finish
- Exterior Dimensions : 32" x 21" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size : 28 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9"
- Standard 3 1/2" center drain
- 1 3/4" thick copper wall
- Striking Copper Apron Front
- Due to the hand made nature of the product, there can be a slight variation in size, hammering, and finish.
- The antique finish is a living finish and will patina over time (please see the care instructions below).
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
|Item Type:||Farmhouse Kitchen Sink|
|Bowl Type:||Single Bowl|
|Faucet Hole Spacing:||No Faucet Hole|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
This copper sink is made out of heavy gauge copper sheets. Due to the hand made nature of the product, there will be some variation in hammering, size and finish. This Antique Copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. To maintain the rustic beauty of the sink, the following steps are recommended:
- Do not use any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
- Only use a soft cloth to clean. Never use any abrasive materials like scrubbers or steelwool.
- Wash the sink with a mild soap and water. Wipe it with a soft cloth to dry.
- Occasionally apply beeswax to maintain the rustic finish.
This Copper Factory sink comes with a One Year Limited Warranty for any manufacturing defects. All defects must be reported to us within three (3) days of receipt of merchandise. We will only replace the original purchased product.