Blanco Cerana II 33" Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Sink, White, 524259 (formerly 441695)
The authentic beauty of Blanco Fireclay is brought to life with the all-new eye-catching Blanco Cerana II apron front sink. With an exquisite blend of durability and versatility, the unique reversible design of the Blanco Cerana II features two different corner styles and allows for a choice of contemporary or traditional decor applications. Crafted with artisan hand-finishing techniques and high-firing temperatures, Blanco Cerana II features a lustrous finish and sleek silhouette making it the perfect kitchen statement piece.
With your purchase of the 33" Cerana II sink, you get the stainless steel bottom grid for FREE, that's a $135 value. It is perfect for protecting your sink from wear.
- The first fireclay sink with a reversible design and two different corner styles
- Unique, reversible apron front design allows for contemporary or traditional decor applications
- Stainless steel bottom grid included with purchase ($135 value)
- Undermount clips are not included/not required
- Requires custom installation
- Recommended Base Cabinet is 36"
- Fireclay allows for a smooth and easy to clean surface
- Ultra-durable gloss surface fired at over 2,100F
- Center drain location
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Apron front is 10" high, rim width is 3/4"
- No cut out template is provided. We recommend the use of the sink for determining final cabinet and countertop dimensions
- Blanco's Disposal Flange works with Insinkerator disposals (not included)
- 3-1 Basket Strainer (not included)
- Capflow Drain Cover (not included)
- Blanco 3-in-1 Basket Strainer
- Blanco 3-in-1 Disposal Flange(designed to work with Insinkerator disposals)
- Blanco Capflow Drain Cover for 3-1/2-Inch Drain, 517666
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||17 1/2" L x 31 1/2" W x 9 1/4" H|
|Installation Type:||Farmhouse / Apron|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||19"|
|Item Weight:||91 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
|Sku:||524259 (formerly 441695)|
Warranty Details (PDF)
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Spec 1 (PDF)