Rohl Shaws 30" Fireclay Single Bowl Farmhouse Curved Apron Kitchen Sink, White, RC3021WH
ROHL fireclay sinks deliver exceptional aesthetics, performance and durability for the discerning home chef. Shaws Original fireclay kitchen sinks are authentically crafted in Lancashire, England.
Traditionally handcrafted with great skill, care and pride, with a fused glazing fired at precisely 2,264 deg Fahrenheit, ROHL fireclay sinks help protect the environment. They offer enduring quality and timeless beauty for luxury kitchens.
In 1897, the apron front sink was introduced by Shaws of Lancashire, England. Today, every Shaws Original Fireclay Sink is still hand poured, shaped, and stamped with the name of the very artisan who crafted it. Taking over three weeks to create, more clay, more glaze, more heat, and more care breathe character into products made by real people. Every Shaws sink is unique and designed to last a lifetime.
The Shaws Waterside Fireclay Sink stands up perfectly to all of the rigors associated with an apron front sink of uncomparable quality, while offering a softer aesthetic through its curved design. Not only does the look enhance the overall beauty of the kitchen it also provides more working space within the sink itself.
- Shaws Classic Waterside Single Bowl Bowed Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- Unique bowed front that extends 3 1/8" beyond the cabinet face
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste Sink measures 29 29/32" x 20 7/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain opening
- Due to 2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- Includes Shaws blue badge
- Weight 122 lbs.
- 33" minimum cabinet size
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- Recyclable. Environmentally Friendly. Lead-Free.
- For matching wire sink grid, order WSG3021.
- Note: Due to sink thickness, ISE-type Disposal with Extended Flange #ISE10082 or ROHL 733/735 Basket Strainer is recommended.
For Farmhouse Sinks the recommended base cabinet size is 3" more than the width of the sink.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop and cabinetry.
|Box Weight:||141 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||Great Britain|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Center|
|Inside Bowl Dimensions:||18.5" L x 27.5" W x 8.5" H|
|Item Length (Front to Back):||20.88"|
|Item Weight:||122 lbs|
|Item Width (Side to Side):||29.875"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||33"|
|Number of Bowls:||1|
1-year Limited Warranty, 10-years Limited Warranty on fading/staining
Warranty Details (PDF)
Specifications Sheet and Installation Instructions (PDF)